The Government of Saskatchewan has launched the Saskatchewan Advantage Scholarship for new high school graduates looking to transition to post-secondary studies. For more information, visit www.aeei.gov.sk.ca.
Awards administered by the University of Saskatchewan are not the only awards available to students studying at the U of S. Students are encouraged to look for awards from other sources, such as clubs, associations and religious organizations. The following websites may help you find awards that apply specifically to you.
- Student Awards
Explore a database of student awards and scholarships just for Canadians.
- Scholarships Canada
Search over 23, 000 scholarships including over 800 just for the U of S!
- Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC)
Check out employer-sponsored scholarships and scholarships for the public and international students.
- SGEU – Working Together for Saskatchewan
- Explore a scholarship directory from the Saskatchewan government.
- Service Canada: Scholarships and Bursaries
Find scholarships and bursaries at a national and provincial level.
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- Canadian Scholarships
Discover scholarships for Canadian university students.
- Maclean’s On Campus
Search for thousands of awards and scholarships.
- Government of Saskatchewan
Find programs, financial assistance and job opportunities.
Canada's Education Savings and Student Financial Aid Resource
- SaskTel Scholarships for Post-Secondary Students
SaskTel offers a number of scholarships to deserving individuals entering or continuing their post-secondary education.
- SGI Scholarships and Awards
SGI has several scholarship programs in place that assist students who are studying in a field related to SGI’s business.
Financial aid portal that contains over 300 scholarships, awards and bursaries specifically for post-secondary students with disabilities.
- Government of Canada - International Scholarships
Award opportunities for Canadians wishing to study abroad and non-Canadians wishing to study in Canada.