Explore Our Campus
You have to be comfortable with the university that you plan to attend. Come get to know us!
- Campus Tours: Explore one of the most beautiful campuses in Canada.
- Open House: Spend time on campus with prospective students, parents, counsellors, teachers and others to experience the U of S in full swing.
- Graduation Powwow: Celebrate graduating Aboriginal students from the U of S and from high schools across the province.
- On Campus Day: Become a student for a day!
Can't make it here? Find out when we will be in you community.
- Orientation: Join other entering students and familiarize yourself with the campus and its services and other necessary skills for success at the U of S.
- U-Start: U-Start sessions are free for all students and their parents and are held across Western Canada, in Saskatchewan, Alberta, Manitoba and British Columbia. All new students are encouraged to attend a U-Start session which is closest to their city, town, or community.